Freescale opens R&D center in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: Freescale Semiconductor [NYSE: FSL] announced the opening of a research and development (R&D) center in the Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Gachibowli, Hyderabad, India. Networking & Multimedia Group Senior Vice President & General Manager Dr. Lisa Su inaugurated the R&D center, where Freescale plans to drive innovation and development of solutions for the Freescale’s primary networking portfolios including the QorIQ Platforms including the latest AMP (Advanced Multiprocessing) Platforms.
”This new R&D center underscores our commitment to extending Freescale`s market and technology leadership in the networking space by delivering comprehensive, scalable and secure solutions that help speed time-to-market and optimize the performance and cost efficient advantages of our highly advanced QorIQ and PowerQUICC product families,” said Dr. Su. “Freescale’s world class talent and resources in India play an important role in our global networking strategy, and the Hyderabad center further reinforces our commitment to Freescale India.”
Activity at the new facility is expected to deliver solutions that enhance Freescale’s QorIQ and the new AMP Platform for applications including data center, security appliances, mobile wireless infrastructure and small business networking among other leading edge technologies.
“For more than a decade, Freescale has been driving innovation from its India Design Center (IDC). The R&D in Hyderabad SEZ will continue to power innovative ideas and help foster connected intelligence engineered to change the world,” said Ganesh Guruswamy, vice president and country manager, Freescale Semiconductor India Pvt. Ltd.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read