Gadkari addressed 114 public meetings during campaign
Nagpur: The state BJP president Nitin
Gadkari has set a record of his own when he addressed about
114 public meetings during 13 days poll campaign from
September 29 to October 11.
Indeed the state BJP had organised 119 meeting to be
addressed by Gadkari but some of them were postponed due to
weather conditions, a press release said on Monday.
Gadkari addressed election campaign meetings at
Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Latur, Nanded, Beed, Parbhani,
Jalgaon, Dhule, Ahmednagar, Nashik, Bhandara, Gondia,
Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Amravati and Akola, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!