Gail Q3 net jumps over three-fold to Rs 860 cr
New Delhi: State-run gas utility Gail (India) Monday said its net profit jumped over three-fold to Rs 860 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2009, over the same period last year.
Turnover rose to Rs 6,187 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, against Rs 5,812 crore in the same period previous fiscal, Gail (India) Ltd said in a release.
Shares of Gail were trading at Rs 437.70 on the BSE, up 2.87 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!