Gail Q3 net jumps over three-fold to Rs 860 cr
New Delhi: State-run gas utility Gail (India) Monday said its net profit jumped over three-fold to Rs 860 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2009, over the same period last year.
Turnover rose to Rs 6,187 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, against Rs 5,812 crore in the same period previous fiscal, Gail (India) Ltd said in a release.
Shares of Gail were trading at Rs 437.70 on the BSE, up 2.87 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Have every right to intervene if no Syrian Kurd withdrawal: Turkey
- Not given chance to explore my acting abilities: Shamita Shetty
- Sakshi Malik expresses desire to meet Virender Sehwag – Read Viru's HILARIOUS reply
- Airtel upgrades over 9,000 network sites under Open Network
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani