Gail Q3 net jumps over three-fold to Rs 860 cr
New Delhi: State-run gas utility Gail (India) Monday said its net profit jumped over three-fold to Rs 860 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2009, over the same period last year.
Turnover rose to Rs 6,187 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, against Rs 5,812 crore in the same period previous fiscal, Gail (India) Ltd said in a release.
Shares of Gail were trading at Rs 437.70 on the BSE, up 2.87 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state