Gallantt Ispat plans IPO to raise Rs 40cr; files DRHP with SEBI
New Delhi: Steel producer Gallantt Ispat Ltd is planning to raise about Rs 40 crore through a public offer and has filed draft papers with the capital market regulator SEBI.
The Kolkata-based company plans to hit the capital market with a public issue of 81 lakh shares of face value of Rs 10 a piece, as per the details available in the Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) filed with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
The issue price of the shares has been fixed at Rs 50 a piece, aggregating to Rs 40.50 crore.
The IPO proceeds would be utilised to part finance the
setting up of its integrated steel plant and a flour mill
Shares offered through the initial public offer (IPO) are
proposed to be listed on the National Stock Exchange and the
Bombay Stock Exchange, as per DRHP.
Anand Rathi Advisors Ltd is the sole lead manager of the
The company is engaged in manufacturing sponge iron, M
S billets and re-rolled products (TMT bars). Gallantt has
manufacturing facilities in Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family