Gangjee lies tied 51st at Nationwide tourney
Springfield (USA): Rahil Gangjee overcame two early bogeys to return a card of one-under 71 but could not avoid slipping 10 places to tied 51st after the third round of the Price Cutter Charity Championship on Saturday.
Gangjee bogeyed the fourth and sixth but made up one shot on the ninth.
On the back nine, he birdied the 13th and 17th and finished with a 71 that gave him a total of seven-under 209.
Rookie Travis Hampshire shot a superb nine-under 63 and took a share of the lead after three rounds at 18-under 198.
Steve Friesen, leader over first two rounds, had a 68 and he was in shared lead with Hampshire.
Josh Broadway (68), playing with Freisen, is one shot behind the leaders. Casey Wittenberg (63) is in fourth place at 200. None of the top four have won the Tour before.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried