Gangjee lies tied 51st at Nationwide tourney
Springfield (USA): Rahil Gangjee overcame two early bogeys to return a card of one-under 71 but could not avoid slipping 10 places to tied 51st after the third round of the Price Cutter Charity Championship on Saturday.
Gangjee bogeyed the fourth and sixth but made up one shot on the ninth.
On the back nine, he birdied the 13th and 17th and finished with a 71 that gave him a total of seven-under 209.
Rookie Travis Hampshire shot a superb nine-under 63 and took a share of the lead after three rounds at 18-under 198.
Steve Friesen, leader over first two rounds, had a 68 and he was in shared lead with Hampshire.
Josh Broadway (68), playing with Freisen, is one shot behind the leaders. Casey Wittenberg (63) is in fourth place at 200. None of the top four have won the Tour before.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal