Gangjee misses cut at Midwest Classic
Kansas (USA): Indian golfer Rahil Gangjee
carded a disappointing three-over 74 in the second round to
miss the cut at the Midwest Classic in suburban Kansas City on
the Nationwide Tour.
The 74 brought him to even-par for two rounds but the cut
which came at five-under for 36 holes.
Gangjee had just one birdie on the 15th, and bogeys on
12th, 13th, 16th and 18th at the Nicklaus Golf Club at
Indian-origin Swede golfer Daniel Chopra also missed the
cut with rounds of 75 and 70.
JJ Killeen, who has won twice this season in last three
weeks, shared the 36-hole lead with Australia`s James Nitties
at 14-under 128.
Nitties carded a career-best 63 in the second round.
Killeen added a six-under 65 to his opening 63. Brian
Vranesh, who set a career-best with his 63 on Thursday, shot a
67 and holds down third place at 12-under.
Veteran Scott Dunlap shot 11-under 60 after being in the
hunt for a 59.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah