Gangjee misses cut at Midwest Classic
Kansas (USA): Indian golfer Rahil Gangjee
carded a disappointing three-over 74 in the second round to
miss the cut at the Midwest Classic in suburban Kansas City on
the Nationwide Tour.
The 74 brought him to even-par for two rounds but the cut
which came at five-under for 36 holes.
Gangjee had just one birdie on the 15th, and bogeys on
12th, 13th, 16th and 18th at the Nicklaus Golf Club at
Indian-origin Swede golfer Daniel Chopra also missed the
cut with rounds of 75 and 70.
JJ Killeen, who has won twice this season in last three
weeks, shared the 36-hole lead with Australia`s James Nitties
at 14-under 128.
Nitties carded a career-best 63 in the second round.
Killeen added a six-under 65 to his opening 63. Brian
Vranesh, who set a career-best with his 63 on Thursday, shot a
67 and holds down third place at 12-under.
Veteran Scott Dunlap shot 11-under 60 after being in the
hunt for a 59.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof