Gangjee misses cut in Nationwide golf tourney
Valdista: Indian golfer Rahil Gangjee carded a disappointing two-over 73 in the second round to miss his third cut in four starts, at the Nationwide Tour`s South Georgia Classic here.
Gangjee opened his second round with a birdie but three bogeys after that - one on front nine and two on back nine, -- spoiled his chances despite another birdie on 17th.
His 73 could not make up for his first-round 77.
This was Gangjee`s third missed cut in four starts. The best being a tied 30th in Panama Championships.
At the 7,781-yard, par-72 Kinderlou Forest Golf Club, the Nationwide Tour`s longest course, Michael Letzig, Matthew Goggin and Jon Mills are tied for the lead at six-under. Letzig collected seven birdies through 17 holes while Goggin has yet to start his second round. The trio is one stroke ahead of 10 others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP