Ghana coach Rajevac expects to sign new contract
London: Ghana coach Milovan Rajevac expects to sign a contract extension in the coming weeks, telling reporters he has negotiated a new deal with the World Cup quarter-finalists.
The future of the 56-year-old Serb had been unclear but Rajevac, speaking in Johannesburg on Thursday after his team lost 1-0 in a friendly against South Africa the previous day, said he would be staying with the Black Stars.
"It is sure I will be signing a new contract soon," said Rajevac, whose initial two-year contract expires next month. His next task will be to oversee Ghana`s qualifying campaign for the 2012 African Nations Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal