Ghana coach Rajevac expects to sign new contract
London: Ghana coach Milovan Rajevac expects to sign a contract extension in the coming weeks, telling reporters he has negotiated a new deal with the World Cup quarter-finalists.
The future of the 56-year-old Serb had been unclear but Rajevac, speaking in Johannesburg on Thursday after his team lost 1-0 in a friendly against South Africa the previous day, said he would be staying with the Black Stars.
"It is sure I will be signing a new contract soon," said Rajevac, whose initial two-year contract expires next month. His next task will be to oversee Ghana`s qualifying campaign for the 2012 African Nations Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack