Giant crocodile remains
Sancti Spiritus (Cuba): The remains of a giant crocodile believed to be more than 20 million years old were discovered in central Cuba.
The discovery was made in the Zaza Dam area of Sancti Spiritus province.
Alejandro Romero Emperador of the Cuban Academy of Sciences said Tuesday that it was the first discovery of a 10-metre-long reptile. The remains of a manatee, a marine mammal also called sea cow, were also found at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday