Giant crocodile remains
Sancti Spiritus (Cuba): The remains of a giant crocodile believed to be more than 20 million years old were discovered in central Cuba.
The discovery was made in the Zaza Dam area of Sancti Spiritus province.
Alejandro Romero Emperador of the Cuban Academy of Sciences said Tuesday that it was the first discovery of a 10-metre-long reptile. The remains of a manatee, a marine mammal also called sea cow, were also found at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?