Girls outshine boys in +2 result of Himachal board
Dharamsala: Girls outshone boys in this year’s the Class XII examination conducted by Himachal Pradesh Board of School education.
In the result declared today, out of a total number of 103,297 students who were appeared in the exam in March this year, 67,151 were declared successful, a 65.01 pass percentage.
Shilpa of Govt School Tihra in Mandi district topped in the Science stream by scoring 487 marks out of 500.
In Commerce stream, the top position was secured by Shivani Sharma (465) of Modern School.
Sunaina Sharma (474) of Govt School Chamba topped the Art stream.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official
- PM Narendra Modi condemns attack on Kabul`s American University