Girls outshine boys in +2 result of Himachal board
Dharamsala: Girls outshone boys in this year’s the Class XII examination conducted by Himachal Pradesh Board of School education.
In the result declared today, out of a total number of 103,297 students who were appeared in the exam in March this year, 67,151 were declared successful, a 65.01 pass percentage.
Shilpa of Govt School Tihra in Mandi district topped in the Science stream by scoring 487 marks out of 500.
In Commerce stream, the top position was secured by Shivani Sharma (465) of Modern School.
Sunaina Sharma (474) of Govt School Chamba topped the Art stream.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31