Glenmark gets USFDA nod to market skin cream
Mumbai: Drug company Glenmark Pharmaceuticals today said it has received ANDA approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Ciclopirox Olamine Cream used in dermatological infections.
The company has received the abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for Ciclopirox Olamine Cream in 0.77 per cent strength, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Today``s approval augments Glenmark``s overall dermatological portfolio to 13 products, the filing added. Glenmark is currently authorised to distribute 50 products in the US market and has 46 pending ANDA approvals with the US FDA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje