Glenmark gets USFDA nod to market skin cream
Mumbai: Drug company Glenmark Pharmaceuticals today said it has received ANDA approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Ciclopirox Olamine Cream used in dermatological infections.
The company has received the abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for Ciclopirox Olamine Cream in 0.77 per cent strength, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Today``s approval augments Glenmark``s overall dermatological portfolio to 13 products, the filing added. Glenmark is currently authorised to distribute 50 products in the US market and has 46 pending ANDA approvals with the US FDA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands