Glenmark gets USFDA nod to market skin cream
Mumbai: Drug company Glenmark Pharmaceuticals today said it has received ANDA approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Ciclopirox Olamine Cream used in dermatological infections.
The company has received the abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for Ciclopirox Olamine Cream in 0.77 per cent strength, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Today``s approval augments Glenmark``s overall dermatological portfolio to 13 products, the filing added. Glenmark is currently authorised to distribute 50 products in the US market and has 46 pending ANDA approvals with the US FDA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency