GM India to commercially launch e-Spark in Oct
New Delhi: Auto major General Motors India on Thursday said it will commercially launch electric car Spark in October this year which could be priced at around Rs 7 lakh.
"We are looking at initially manufacturing 5,000 units of the car (e-Spark). The car will roll out from our Talegaon, Maharashtra facility from October this year," GM India president and MD Karl Slym told reporters here.
E-Spark would be produced in technical collaboration with
Reva electric car company. Reva would provide battery
technology for the e-Spark.
GM India showcased e-Spark in the presence of Delhi Chief
Minister Sheila Dikshit today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers