GMR Infrastructure Q1 net profit dips 70 percent to Rs 22 cr
Mumbai: Infrastructure company GMR Infrastructure on Saturday said its consolidated net profit declined by 69.92 percent to Rs 22.53 crore for the first quarter ended June 2009, over the same period last year.
Net sales rose to Rs 1,177.52 crore in the latest quarter, against Rs 885.47 crore in the same quarter last fiscal, GMR Infrastructure said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
On a standalone basis, the company has posted a decline of 91.50 percent in net profit of Rs 3.56 crore for the quarter ended June, over the same period last year.
Total income declined to Rs 17.48 crore in the latest quarter against Rs 55.44 crore in the same period last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Vehicles near Ice House Police Station set on fire; Tamil Nadu govt to table bill on bull-taming sport at 5 pm
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog