GMR Infrastructure Q1 net profit dips 70 percent to Rs 22 cr
Mumbai: Infrastructure company GMR Infrastructure on Saturday said its consolidated net profit declined by 69.92 percent to Rs 22.53 crore for the first quarter ended June 2009, over the same period last year.
Net sales rose to Rs 1,177.52 crore in the latest quarter, against Rs 885.47 crore in the same quarter last fiscal, GMR Infrastructure said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
On a standalone basis, the company has posted a decline of 91.50 percent in net profit of Rs 3.56 crore for the quarter ended June, over the same period last year.
Total income declined to Rs 17.48 crore in the latest quarter against Rs 55.44 crore in the same period last year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan