GMR Infrastructure Q1 net profit dips 70 percent to Rs 22 cr
Mumbai: Infrastructure company GMR Infrastructure on Saturday said its consolidated net profit declined by 69.92 percent to Rs 22.53 crore for the first quarter ended June 2009, over the same period last year.
Net sales rose to Rs 1,177.52 crore in the latest quarter, against Rs 885.47 crore in the same quarter last fiscal, GMR Infrastructure said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
On a standalone basis, the company has posted a decline of 91.50 percent in net profit of Rs 3.56 crore for the quarter ended June, over the same period last year.
Total income declined to Rs 17.48 crore in the latest quarter against Rs 55.44 crore in the same period last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!