GoAir launches flights on Mumbai-Indore, Delhi-Indore routes
Mumbai: Wadia Group-promoted GoAir today
announced the launch of its services between Indore-Mumbai
and Delhi-Indore routes.
The addition, which is a part of the airline`s expansion
strategy, takes the total number of routes serviced by the
airline to 13, the company said in a statement here.
The airline would provide daily flights on the two
routes, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men