GoAir launches flights on Mumbai-Indore, Delhi-Indore routes
Mumbai: Wadia Group-promoted GoAir today
announced the launch of its services between Indore-Mumbai
and Delhi-Indore routes.
The addition, which is a part of the airline`s expansion
strategy, takes the total number of routes serviced by the
airline to 13, the company said in a statement here.
The airline would provide daily flights on the two
routes, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days