Godrej Consumer Q1 net profit up 78% at Rs 69 cr
Mumbai: FMCG major Godrej Consumer Products
on Saturday said its net profit rose by 78.20 percent at Rs 69.68
crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2009 over the same
period last year.
The company had a net profit of Rs 39.1 crore in the same
period last year, Godrej Consumer Products said in a filing to
the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Total income rose to Rs 448.99 crore in the latest
quarter, against Rs 370.89 crore in the same period previous
On standalone basis, the company posted a net profit of
Rs 60.29 crore during the June quarter ended, up 75 per cent
from Rs 34.28 crore in the same quarter ended June 2008.
Total income rose to Rs 350.33 crore in the quarter under
review, against Rs 287.14 crore in the same quarter last year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark