Godrej Consumer Q1 net profit up 78% at Rs 69 cr
Mumbai: FMCG major Godrej Consumer Products
on Saturday said its net profit rose by 78.20 percent at Rs 69.68
crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2009 over the same
period last year.
The company had a net profit of Rs 39.1 crore in the same
period last year, Godrej Consumer Products said in a filing to
the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Total income rose to Rs 448.99 crore in the latest
quarter, against Rs 370.89 crore in the same period previous
On standalone basis, the company posted a net profit of
Rs 60.29 crore during the June quarter ended, up 75 per cent
from Rs 34.28 crore in the same quarter ended June 2008.
Total income rose to Rs 350.33 crore in the quarter under
review, against Rs 287.14 crore in the same quarter last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon