Good demand for Jaguar, Landrover: Tata Motors
Coimbatore: Booking for Jaguar and Landrover
was good and waiting list was till October, a top Tata Motors
official said on Thursday.
The demand was also tremendous for both the variants,
B Krishnan, Vice-President, Commercial, Passenger Car Business
unit, Tata Motors, told reporters here.
Krishnan, here to inaugurate a new passenger vehicle
dealership, said that the car industry, despite a global slow
down, was growing at eight per cent and sustaining momentum
Though there was a decline of half a per cent in April
and May, the industry started picking up from June-July, he
Krishnan said that the new Indigo series is expected
to launch in the 3rd quarter of this financial year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy