Good demand for Jaguar, Landrover: Tata Motors
Coimbatore: Booking for Jaguar and Landrover
was good and waiting list was till October, a top Tata Motors
official said on Thursday.
The demand was also tremendous for both the variants,
B Krishnan, Vice-President, Commercial, Passenger Car Business
unit, Tata Motors, told reporters here.
Krishnan, here to inaugurate a new passenger vehicle
dealership, said that the car industry, despite a global slow
down, was growing at eight per cent and sustaining momentum
Though there was a decline of half a per cent in April
and May, the industry started picking up from June-July, he
Krishnan said that the new Indigo series is expected
to launch in the 3rd quarter of this financial year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India