Government clears 10 FDI proposals of Rs 1,123 cr
New Delhi: The government on Tuesday cleared 10 foreign direct investment (FDI) proposals which will bring in Rs 1,123 crore.
The largest FDI of Rs 750 crore will be brought in by Essel Group-promoted DTH service provider, Dish TV India.
The government has deferred nine proposals, including that of Unitech Wireless (Tamil Nadu) Pvt Limited and ByCell Telecommunication.
Three proposals of Chennai-based Asha Micro Credit, Cholamandalam DBS Finance and Cargil & Financial Services India have been rejected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!