Government clears 10 FDI proposals of Rs 1,123 cr
New Delhi: The government on Tuesday cleared 10 foreign direct investment (FDI) proposals which will bring in Rs 1,123 crore.
The largest FDI of Rs 750 crore will be brought in by Essel Group-promoted DTH service provider, Dish TV India.
The government has deferred nine proposals, including that of Unitech Wireless (Tamil Nadu) Pvt Limited and ByCell Telecommunication.
Three proposals of Chennai-based Asha Micro Credit, Cholamandalam DBS Finance and Cargil & Financial Services India have been rejected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation