Govt looking at listing BSNL, TCIL
New Delhi: The government on Tuesday said it is looking at listing BSNL and Telecommunications Consultants India Limited, but the timeline for this will be decided in consultation with the Finance Ministry.
"Two of our companies BSNL and TCIL are not yet listed. We would like to list them with 10 percent divestment, offloading 10 percent in each of them initially. But the timeline will be decided in consultation with the Finance Ministry," Telecom Secretary Siddharth Behuria said at a function.
On mobile number portability, he said the implementation of this could be delayed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray