Govt looking at listing BSNL, TCIL
New Delhi: The government on Tuesday said it is looking at listing BSNL and Telecommunications Consultants India Limited, but the timeline for this will be decided in consultation with the Finance Ministry.
"Two of our companies BSNL and TCIL are not yet listed. We would like to list them with 10 percent divestment, offloading 10 percent in each of them initially. But the timeline will be decided in consultation with the Finance Ministry," Telecom Secretary Siddharth Behuria said at a function.
On mobile number portability, he said the implementation of this could be delayed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'