Grover`s body remains produced in court
The remains included the skull, ribs and pieces of the
thigh bone that were recovered by the police from the Manor
jungles in the outskirts of the city.
The remains had to be shown as the court was recording
the testimony of a woman who had acted as the witness when the
bones were recovered by the police last year.
According to the prosecution, Susairaj had led the police
to the place where she and Mathew had disposed off Grover`s
body by burning it.
Grover, the creative head of Synergy Adlabs production
house, was stabbed to death at Susairaj`s house in suburban
Malad in May 2008. Mathew and Susairaj then allegedly cut his
body into several pieces and disposed it off.
By examining the witness Usha Ramulu, the prosecution
wanted to show that Grover`s body was recovered at the
instance of Susairaj.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'