Grover`s body remains produced in court
The remains included the skull, ribs and pieces of the
thigh bone that were recovered by the police from the Manor
jungles in the outskirts of the city.
The remains had to be shown as the court was recording
the testimony of a woman who had acted as the witness when the
bones were recovered by the police last year.
According to the prosecution, Susairaj had led the police
to the place where she and Mathew had disposed off Grover`s
body by burning it.
Grover, the creative head of Synergy Adlabs production
house, was stabbed to death at Susairaj`s house in suburban
Malad in May 2008. Mathew and Susairaj then allegedly cut his
body into several pieces and disposed it off.
By examining the witness Usha Ramulu, the prosecution
wanted to show that Grover`s body was recovered at the
instance of Susairaj.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'