GTL Infra to buy Aircel towers for $1.8 bln
Mumbai: Mobile infrastructure firm GTL Infrastructure on Thursday said it would buy the tower assets of Aircel in deal valued at Rs.84 billion ($1.8 billion).
GTL Infra said it would buy 17,500 towers owned by Aircel, a unit of Malaysia`s Maxis Communications, through a slump sale of assets.
GTL said it would make equity contribution of Rs.17.50 billion for the acquisition, which would be done through a special purpose vehicle.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan