GTL Infra to buy Aircel towers for $1.8 bln
Mumbai: Mobile infrastructure firm GTL Infrastructure on Thursday said it would buy the tower assets of Aircel in deal valued at Rs.84 billion ($1.8 billion).
GTL Infra said it would buy 17,500 towers owned by Aircel, a unit of Malaysia`s Maxis Communications, through a slump sale of assets.
GTL said it would make equity contribution of Rs.17.50 billion for the acquisition, which would be done through a special purpose vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?