GTL Infra to buy Aircel towers for $1.8 bln
Mumbai: Mobile infrastructure firm GTL Infrastructure on Thursday said it would buy the tower assets of Aircel in deal valued at Rs.84 billion ($1.8 billion).
GTL Infra said it would buy 17,500 towers owned by Aircel, a unit of Malaysia`s Maxis Communications, through a slump sale of assets.
GTL said it would make equity contribution of Rs.17.50 billion for the acquisition, which would be done through a special purpose vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani