Gujarat Assembly Elections 2012: Brawl between Cong-NCP leaders over seat sharing deal
Vadodara: Congress and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leaders have come to an agreement on the issue of seat-sharing for the Akota Assembly seat in Vadodara and Shehera Assembly seat in Panchmahal, as per sources on Monday.
Rebellion has broken out in major political parties regarding the distribution of ticket distribution. There has also been disagreement between parties over seat-sharing agreement. Various aspirants are highly disappointed over the distribution of tickets and have registered protest with the state leadership.
Party functionaries of Vadodara and Panchmahal districts of the Congree, since Thursday, have been facing the ire of ticket-seekers. The functionaries have raised the issue with the state leadership and even attempted to convince them against the decision of giving the seats to the NCP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal