`Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh election results by noon`
New Delhi: As the country waits for Assembly Election results in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh with bated breath, Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) VS Sampath on Thursday announced that all the results will be declared by noon.
“By around 12 or 12:30 pm, we will see substantial results,” said Sampath.
The postal ballots were counted in the first half hour, before counting of votes cast on the electronic voting machines began in both the states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!