`Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh election results by noon`
New Delhi: As the country waits for Assembly Election results in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh with bated breath, Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) VS Sampath on Thursday announced that all the results will be declared by noon.
“By around 12 or 12:30 pm, we will see substantial results,” said Sampath.
The postal ballots were counted in the first half hour, before counting of votes cast on the electronic voting machines began in both the states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital