Gujarat State Petronet`s Q2 net rises 3-fold to Rs 110 cr
Mumbai: Natural gas transmission firm
Gujarat State Petronet Ltd on Friday posted an over three-fold
jump in its net profit at Rs 110.05 crore for the second
quarter ended September 30, 2009.
Total income of the company increased to Rs 260.63 crore
in the quarter under review from Rs 125.82 crore during the
same period previous year, Gujarat State Petronet said in
a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
For the six-month period ended September 30, 2009, net
profit rose to Rs 190.54 crore from Rs 61.02 crore in the
same period previous year.
Total income jumped up to Rs 465.58 crore in the
six-month period under review from Rs 238.08 crore in the
same period last fiscal.
In another regulatory disclosure, Gujarat State Petronet
said it has approved allotment of over 1.09 lakh equity shares
under the employees stock option plan (ESOP).
The board of directors took a decision to this effect at
its meeting held on Friday.
The paid-up equity capital stood increased to over Rs
562.32 crore from the existing Rs 562.21 crore, it said.
Shares of the company closed at Rs 88.95, up 4.89 per
cent from the previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why