Hacked government websites restored
New Delhi: Five government websites, including that of the DRDO`s, which were recently attacked by Algeria-based hackers have been restored by cyber security sleuths, a top official on Thursday said.
"Five sites were hacked on the night of October 29 by Algerian hackers. We have restored the websites. Vulnerabilities have been found and we are strengthening these websites," Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT) Director General Gulshan Rai told PTI here.
The other sites that were hacked were Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC), Rehabilitation Council of India, Directorate of Estates and that of Sam Pitroda, Advisor to the Prime Minister on Public Information, Infrastructure and Innovations.
All these sites were managed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman