Hamilton accuses Italian rival team of helping Vettel
London: British Formula One racer Lewis Hamilton has sensationally accused a rival team of illegally helping out title rival Sebastian Vettel.
British ace reckoned that Toro Rosso was colluding with Red Bull to aid championship pace setter Vettel.
Hamilton claimed the Italian-based outfit`s drivers Sebastien Buemi and Jaime Alguersuari blocked him in last weekend`s Spanish Grand Prix.
And McLaren ace Hamilton, 26, blasted: "This kind of thing shouldn`t happen because they are not really supposed to be a sister team are they?”
He added: "If that continues to happen then some penalties should probably be handed out."
Hamilton chased Vettel for more than 40 laps in Barcelona on Sunday but could never get close enough to mount an overtaking bid.
He insisted he would not make a personal complaint but had made his team aware of his problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands