Hamilton says will quit F1 if he is shackled
London: Former Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton has said that he would quit Formula One if he was forced to change his gung-ho racing style.
According to a newspaper report, the McLaren ace has vowed he will never give up his attacking approach, even if it landed him in hot water with the Monte Carlo stewards.
Hamilton, 26, said: "If it ever came to the stage where I had to just cruise round, that wouldn`t excite me. I probably wouldn`t stay around for that, I am here to race and to win. If I have to lose that passion, that blows all racing.”
He added: "In all honesty I will never stop racing the way I do. It`s the way I do it, it`s what got me here and it`s the way I am.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account