Hamilton wins Chinese Grand Prix
Shanghai: McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton won the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday, passing Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel for the lead with five laps remaining.
Vettel made a strong bid for three straight wins to start the Formula One season but he could not hold off Hamilton, who had fresher tyres in the closing stages.
Red Bull`s Mark Webber was third, driving a superb race after starting 18th on the grid.
McLaren`s Jenson Button was fourth, ahead of Mercedes` Nico Rosberg and Ferrari`s Felipe Massa, who all led at various stages of the race.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report