Happy that misunderstanding is over: Goyal
Mumbai: Jet Airways Chairman Naresh Goyal
on Sunday held a meeting with his pilots who assured him of their full cooperation in running the airlines, sources said.
The meeting came on the back of air-carriers` pilots body, National Aviators Guild (NAG), calling off its five-day long stir yesterday night following an agreement reached between the Guild and the management over reinstatement of sacked pilots.
"Goyal, while addressing the pilots, said he was happy
that the misunderstanding was over and the family is united
once again," an airline source said.
The meeting, held at a five-star hotel in a western
suburb, lasted for about 45 minutes and was attended by over
The meeting took place in a cordial environment, where
Goyal told the pilots to "put the past behind and work to take
the company to greater heights.
"The pilots on their part assured the Chairman that
they would try to bring normalcy in operations as quickly as
possible", the source said.
Earlier, in message to the company employees, Goyal had
urged them to strive hard to achieve excellence and make Jet
Airways one of the best in the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali