Happy that misunderstanding is over: Goyal
Mumbai: Jet Airways Chairman Naresh Goyal
on Sunday held a meeting with his pilots who assured him of their full cooperation in running the airlines, sources said.
The meeting came on the back of air-carriers` pilots body, National Aviators Guild (NAG), calling off its five-day long stir yesterday night following an agreement reached between the Guild and the management over reinstatement of sacked pilots.
"Goyal, while addressing the pilots, said he was happy
that the misunderstanding was over and the family is united
once again," an airline source said.
The meeting, held at a five-star hotel in a western
suburb, lasted for about 45 minutes and was attended by over
The meeting took place in a cordial environment, where
Goyal told the pilots to "put the past behind and work to take
the company to greater heights.
"The pilots on their part assured the Chairman that
they would try to bring normalcy in operations as quickly as
possible", the source said.
Earlier, in message to the company employees, Goyal had
urged them to strive hard to achieve excellence and make Jet
Airways one of the best in the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?