Hardy wins women`s 50 breastroke world title
Shanghai: Jessica Hardy of the United States won the women`s 50 meters breaststroke title to stop Rebecca Soni`s attempt at sweeping all three breaststroke golds at the world swimming championships on Sunday.
Hardy clocked 30.19 seconds to win gold ahead of Yuliya Efimova of Russia who took silver in 30.49, while Soni claimed the bronze in 30.58. Soni had won the 100 and 200 breaststroke titles earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...