Harsh-Treat lose final of Champaign event
New Delhi: Harsh Mankad’s hopes of clinching his fourth ATP Challenger doubles title of the season were dashed after he lost a hard-fought final in the Champaign event in United States along with partner Treat Conard Huey.
The second seeded Indo-Filipino pair lost 5-7 6-7 (5) to fourth seeded Americans of Bran and Dann Battistone.
The Indian got 45 ranking points and split USD 1800 with his partner as prize money.
Harsh had a good time on the Challenger circuit this season as he won three titles and ended runners-up on five other occasions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown