Hart pumped over 25m pound Man City deal
London: Striker Joe Hart has said that he is happy to be rewarded with a five-year 25 million pound offer after enjoying a stunning season with Manchester City and England.
Hart, 24, put pen to paper on a new contract that will more than treble his pay to 100,000 pound a week.
Hart`s pay rise brackets him with City`s highest-paid English players like Gareth Barry, a daily reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan