Haryana Governor Pahadia taken to PGIMER after discomfort
Chandigarh: Haryana Governor Jagannath
Pahadia was today rushed to the PGIMER here following
some health problem, official sources said.
The 77-year-old Pahadia, who recently took the charge
as the State`s Governor, felt some discomfort while
attending a function of the `Brahm Kumaris` at Manimajra
"He was brought to the hospital`s emergency where he
is being attended to," a spokesman of the Post Graduate
Institute of Medical Education and Research told.
The Governor was being attended to by a team of
doctors, the spokesman said adding that details would be given
later in the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight