Haryana Governor Pahadia taken to PGIMER after discomfort
Chandigarh: Haryana Governor Jagannath
Pahadia was today rushed to the PGIMER here following
some health problem, official sources said.
The 77-year-old Pahadia, who recently took the charge
as the State`s Governor, felt some discomfort while
attending a function of the `Brahm Kumaris` at Manimajra
"He was brought to the hospital`s emergency where he
is being attended to," a spokesman of the Post Graduate
Institute of Medical Education and Research told.
The Governor was being attended to by a team of
doctors, the spokesman said adding that details would be given
later in the day.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video