Haryana Housing Board to offer houses in Panchkula, Panipat
Chandigarh, Nov 01: Haryana Housing Board has offered
new housing schemes to the public in sector 20 of Panchkula
and Madlauda near Panipat on hire purchase basis.
A spokesman of the board said here today that the booking
of these schemes would open on November 5 and would close on
In Panchkula, the total number of flats offered was 170,
out of which 50 were of type a category and 120 of type b
Type a category flats which would have four bedrooms with
a covered area of about 2353 square feet were being offered
at a tentative price of Rs. 52.70 lakh and type b category of
three bedrooms with a covered area of about 1416 were being
offered at a tentative price of Rs. 33.90 lakh.
He said that the highlights of this project included
planned city with all the basic amenities, incomparable
quality at affordable price, innovative design, free hold
property, posh and fully developed neighbourhood, lush green
areas with wide roads and earthquake resistance design.
He said that 20 per cent of the flats were reserved for
board's employees and 33 per cent of remaining 80 per cent for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'