Haryana offers DSP’s post to Saina
Chandigarh: Haryana government has made an offer to the ace badminton player Saina Nehwal, who recently won a hat-trick of international titles, the job of deputy superintendent of police (DSP).
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda has made this offer in a letter written to Saina.
Hooda had written that Haryana had been rewarding outstanding sportspersons who had made a mark at national and international level and had appointed them directly at the level of DSP.
In view of this, the state government was offering her to join the state police force as DSP, Hooda said in his letter.
The chief minister congratulated Saina for her exceptional success in international badminton. He remarked that it was indeed a marvelous feat by Saina to win her third Super Series title and said she was truly an inspiration for the youth of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’