HC directs RIL to amend petition against NTPC in two weeks
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Wednesday directed Mukesh Ambani-led RIL to carry out amendments in its petition against PSU NTPC on a gas supply deal within two weeks.
NTPC had filed the suit against RIL to enforce the gas supply contract.
Last month, Supreme Court allowed RIL to amend its
petition so as to incorporate government`s affidavit in
NTPC had moved the apex court challenging the high
court`s decision allowing RIL to amend its petition to the
effect that the government`s policy on pricing of gas would
frustrate its contract to supply gas at a price of USD 2.34
per mmBtu it had quoted in a 2004 global tender.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof