HDFC Bank Q3 net rises 32 percent
Mumbai: HDFC Bank, India`s No.2 private sector lender, reported a 31.7 percent rise in quarterly profit Friday.
The New York-listed bank posted a net profit of Rs 8.19 billion ($179 million) in the quarter to December compared with Rs 6.22 billion a year ago.
Shares in the bank rose 70.5 percent in 2009, lagging an 81 percent rise for the benchmark index and an 83.9 percent rise for the sector index.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly