HDFC MF`s average AUM crosses Rs 1-lakh cr mark
New Delhi: HDFC MF has become the second
mutual fund in the country to cross an average asset under
management of Rs one lakh crore.
HDFC MF witnessed a surge of Rs 9,084 crore in its
average assets under management (AAUM) taking its total assets
to Rs 1,02,399 crore at the end of November.
Besides, the country`s fourth largest fund house UTI MF
added Rs 3,048 crore to its AUM during the month, taking its
total assets to Rs 79,895 crore.
However, monthly AUM figures of many fund houses,
including the country`s largest fund house Reliance MF, ICICI
Prudential MF and SBI MF were not available at the website.
The combined average AUM of the 20 fund houses, which
have so far provided the AUM data stands at Rs 3,46,953 crore.
Last month, the total average AUM of 36 fund houses rose
by 2.61 percentage point to Rs 7,62,475 crore.
The fund houses which witnessed an increase in their AUM
include LIC MF, Fortis MF, Religare MF and Taurus MF.
At the end of November the country`s benchmark Sensex
stood at 16,926 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie