HDFC MF`s average AUM crosses Rs 1-lakh cr mark
New Delhi: HDFC MF has become the second
mutual fund in the country to cross an average asset under
management of Rs one lakh crore.
HDFC MF witnessed a surge of Rs 9,084 crore in its
average assets under management (AAUM) taking its total assets
to Rs 1,02,399 crore at the end of November.
Besides, the country`s fourth largest fund house UTI MF
added Rs 3,048 crore to its AUM during the month, taking its
total assets to Rs 79,895 crore.
However, monthly AUM figures of many fund houses,
including the country`s largest fund house Reliance MF, ICICI
Prudential MF and SBI MF were not available at the website.
The combined average AUM of the 20 fund houses, which
have so far provided the AUM data stands at Rs 3,46,953 crore.
Last month, the total average AUM of 36 fund houses rose
by 2.61 percentage point to Rs 7,62,475 crore.
The fund houses which witnessed an increase in their AUM
include LIC MF, Fortis MF, Religare MF and Taurus MF.
At the end of November the country`s benchmark Sensex
stood at 16,926 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack