HDFC Q1 net up 21% at Rs 565 cr
Mumbai: Housing Development Finance
Corporation Ltd (HDFC) on Wednesday reported 20.68 per cent growth in
net profit at Rs 564.92 crore for the first quarter ended June
The bank had a net profit of Rs 468.11 crore in the June
quarter of the last fiscal, HDFC Ltd said in a filing to the
Bombay Stock Exchange.
Total income rose 23 per cent to Rs 2,849.07 crore during
the June quarter, from Rs 2,318.62 crore in the corresponding
period a year-ago.
Shares of HDFC were trading at Rs 2,428 on the BSE, down
3.72 per cent over the previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune