HDFC Q1 net up 21% at Rs 565 cr
Mumbai: Housing Development Finance
Corporation Ltd (HDFC) on Wednesday reported 20.68 per cent growth in
net profit at Rs 564.92 crore for the first quarter ended June
The bank had a net profit of Rs 468.11 crore in the June
quarter of the last fiscal, HDFC Ltd said in a filing to the
Bombay Stock Exchange.
Total income rose 23 per cent to Rs 2,849.07 crore during
the June quarter, from Rs 2,318.62 crore in the corresponding
period a year-ago.
Shares of HDFC were trading at Rs 2,428 on the BSE, down
3.72 per cent over the previous close.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India