Henri to replace Odafe for Churchill Brothers
Panaji: Cameroon striker, Henri Antchouet
will replace Odafe Okolie for Churchill Brothers in the coming
The 32-year-striker who has a knack for scoring goals,
played in Portugal for six years before moving to Spain,
Romania, Greece and Saudi Arabia. He last played for
Portuguese second division side, Moreirense FC.
Churchill Brothers Club boss, Churchill Alemao who has
seen him on videos was impressed by Henri`s style of playing
and scoring abilities and has agreed to sign a deal with him.
Just like Odafe Okolie, Henri is strong, powerful and has
a knack for scoring goals, said Alemao.
Churchill Brothers have has a long tradition of signing
the best foreign players.
It all started with Zimbabwean striker Percy Mwase in
1996, followed by a glorious list that included Phillip
Mensah, Jose Martins, K Tamsa, Igor Shivkrin, Osamanu
Husseini, Yusif Yakubu and Odafe Okolie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29