Henri to replace Odafe for Churchill Brothers
Panaji: Cameroon striker, Henri Antchouet
will replace Odafe Okolie for Churchill Brothers in the coming
The 32-year-striker who has a knack for scoring goals,
played in Portugal for six years before moving to Spain,
Romania, Greece and Saudi Arabia. He last played for
Portuguese second division side, Moreirense FC.
Churchill Brothers Club boss, Churchill Alemao who has
seen him on videos was impressed by Henri`s style of playing
and scoring abilities and has agreed to sign a deal with him.
Just like Odafe Okolie, Henri is strong, powerful and has
a knack for scoring goals, said Alemao.
Churchill Brothers have has a long tradition of signing
the best foreign players.
It all started with Zimbabwean striker Percy Mwase in
1996, followed by a glorious list that included Phillip
Mensah, Jose Martins, K Tamsa, Igor Shivkrin, Osamanu
Husseini, Yusif Yakubu and Odafe Okolie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!