Henri to replace Odafe for Churchill Brothers
Panaji: Cameroon striker, Henri Antchouet
will replace Odafe Okolie for Churchill Brothers in the coming
The 32-year-striker who has a knack for scoring goals,
played in Portugal for six years before moving to Spain,
Romania, Greece and Saudi Arabia. He last played for
Portuguese second division side, Moreirense FC.
Churchill Brothers Club boss, Churchill Alemao who has
seen him on videos was impressed by Henri`s style of playing
and scoring abilities and has agreed to sign a deal with him.
Just like Odafe Okolie, Henri is strong, powerful and has
a knack for scoring goals, said Alemao.
Churchill Brothers have has a long tradition of signing
the best foreign players.
It all started with Zimbabwean striker Percy Mwase in
1996, followed by a glorious list that included Phillip
Mensah, Jose Martins, K Tamsa, Igor Shivkrin, Osamanu
Husseini, Yusif Yakubu and Odafe Okolie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Top five amazing benefits of spinach!
- When IIT directors chant Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans during IIT council meet — Know what happened
- Last season `the best of my career`: Cristiano Ronaldo
- Turkey-backed rebels take Syrian border town of Jarablus
- Drone strikes kill 5 Qaeda suspects in Yemen: Security