Himachal Pradesh Election Results 2012: Dhumal concedes defeat
Shimla: As the Congress forged ahead of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Himachal Pradesh, the state’s Chief Minister and BJP leader Prem Kumar Dhumal conceded defeat on Thursday.
He further underlined the “need to analyse what went wrong”.
“I have congratulated all the winners,” Dhumal said, wishing the people of Himachal Pradesh all the best.
Meanwhile, Dhumal has won from the Hamirpur seat defeating his nearest Congress rival Narinder Thakur by a margin of more than 9,500 votes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?