Hindu family observes Ramzan fast since 14 years
Khargone (MP): Strange as it may sound, a
Hindu family in this town has been observing fast during the
holy month of Ramzan for the last 14 years on the advice of
their religious Guru.
An employee of P H E Department Rajesh Raghuvanshi and
all his family members including his wife Babita, 18-year-old
daughter Priyanka and 15 year-old son Dimple pray to their
Gods and Goddesses on one side and on the other they also
observe Ramzan with full devotion.
Raghuvanshi said that they were observing Ramzan on the
advice of their religious Guru Suresh Baba who urged them
respect both the religions with the same spirit.
He said that the family feels that their life has
changed for better since they began observing fasts during
Raghuvanshi said that Dipawali and Eid were celebrated
with equal respect and gaiety by his family members which also
observed fasts during Navratri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional