Hitler`s hatred of Jews
London: Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler`s
hatred of Jews actually stemmed from the First World War, due
to his belief that they stole victory from Germany in the war,
says a new book.
According to the book, `November 9: How World War One
Led to the Holocaust`, Hitler slaughtered six million Jews in
the Second World War just because of this longstanding belief,
`The Daily Telegraph` reported.
"In his madness Hitler was convinced that the `Jewish
poison` had done the same thing to his beloved Germany in 1918
what the `cancer poison` had done to his beloved mother in
1907," historian Dr Joachim Riecker wrote in his book.
"The core of his hatred lies at the defeat of Germany
in WW1 where Hitler blamed the Jews for defeat of the country,
the collapse of the monarchy and the ruination of millions,"
In fact, the book has examined the speeches both
public and private of Hitler to try to solve the riddle of how
a dictator could morph into the industrial-scale murder of an
entire community during the Second World War.
Dr Riecker has discounted previously held theories
that Hitler began hating the Jews as a Jewish doctor called
Eduard Bloch unsuccessfully treated his mother Klara.
He wrote: "Adolf Hitler loved only two things in his
life: his mother and the `German Reich`. His mother died in
1907 very painfully from breast cancer which was seen at that
time as the result of blood poisoning.
"Hitler saw the state `poisoned` from within.
Hitler lived in Munich where Jews played a leading role in the
revolution against the monarchy on November9 1918. So suddenly
the delusion came to his mind, that the Jews where the reason
for the `inner poisoning` of Germany and that they had stolen
the victory from Germany."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000