Housework as enjoyable as first kiss!
London: Housework gives a person the same joy as his or her first kiss, says a new UK study.
According to the study of 2,000 Britons, who were quizzed by cleaning materials firm Vileda, cleaning 20 minutes a day produces the same level of feel-goodhormone serotonin as a new love.
And the reaction applies to both men and women, reports The Daily Express.
Psychologist Donna Dawson said: “It’s the same feeling as sharing that first kiss. It make us feel good about ourselves.”
The study also found that mopping was people’s favourite chore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'