How kissing boosts sexual satisfaction
Washington: When it comes to sexual satisfaction, kissing may be the perfect way to begin with.
Kissing is rated as one of the most romantic acts a couple can engage in, reports Fox News.
Two people can exchange a great deal of information when their lips meet; it’s a major mate assessment tool, often making or breaking how far things will go in a sexual situation.
Here’s what a kiss can do:
1. Promote sexual access - Males in particular use it as a way to seduce romantic partners.
2. Induce bonding - Making out is a sign of commitment, especially in the unconscious willingness to risk contracting illness or death.
3. Show your genuine desire and love for another.
4. Invite reconciliation, helping lovers to reunite after a fight.
5. Trigger sexual desire with the exchange of testosterone.
6. Spike dopamine in the brain, which is associated with romantic love.
7. Cause sexual excitement, which may increase levels of oxytocin in both men and women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Myanmar's military investigates a 'war crime' in an era of reform
- Turkey's Erdogan beats foes for now, but at high cost to stability
- Pokemon GO launched in Japan; India's wait to be over soon?
- Navjot Singh Sidhu will not be AAP's CM candidate in Punjab, say top leaders
- India to test sub-scale demonstrator scramjet engine in 2016