How kissing boosts sexual satisfaction
Washington: When it comes to sexual satisfaction, kissing may be the perfect way to begin with.
Kissing is rated as one of the most romantic acts a couple can engage in, reports Fox News.
Two people can exchange a great deal of information when their lips meet; it’s a major mate assessment tool, often making or breaking how far things will go in a sexual situation.
Here’s what a kiss can do:
1. Promote sexual access - Males in particular use it as a way to seduce romantic partners.
2. Induce bonding - Making out is a sign of commitment, especially in the unconscious willingness to risk contracting illness or death.
3. Show your genuine desire and love for another.
4. Invite reconciliation, helping lovers to reunite after a fight.
5. Trigger sexual desire with the exchange of testosterone.
6. Spike dopamine in the brain, which is associated with romantic love.
7. Cause sexual excitement, which may increase levels of oxytocin in both men and women.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living