How kissing boosts sexual satisfaction
Washington: When it comes to sexual satisfaction, kissing may be the perfect way to begin with.
Kissing is rated as one of the most romantic acts a couple can engage in, reports Fox News.
Two people can exchange a great deal of information when their lips meet; it’s a major mate assessment tool, often making or breaking how far things will go in a sexual situation.
Here’s what a kiss can do:
1. Promote sexual access - Males in particular use it as a way to seduce romantic partners.
2. Induce bonding - Making out is a sign of commitment, especially in the unconscious willingness to risk contracting illness or death.
3. Show your genuine desire and love for another.
4. Invite reconciliation, helping lovers to reunite after a fight.
5. Trigger sexual desire with the exchange of testosterone.
6. Spike dopamine in the brain, which is associated with romantic love.
7. Cause sexual excitement, which may increase levels of oxytocin in both men and women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!