HP Cong expels 25 for anti-party activities
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh Congress on Monday expelled 25 activists, including six-time MLA Singh Ram, from primary membership of the party for six years for anti-party activities during the recent state assembly election.
The decision to expel these workers from the party was taken on the basis of complaints received from block and district Congress committees, a party release said here.
The expelled included six-time MLA Singh Ram, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!