HP Cong expels 25 for anti-party activities
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh Congress on Monday expelled 25 activists, including six-time MLA Singh Ram, from primary membership of the party for six years for anti-party activities during the recent state assembly election.
The decision to expel these workers from the party was taken on the basis of complaints received from block and district Congress committees, a party release said here.
The expelled included six-time MLA Singh Ram, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding