HP Cong expels 25 for anti-party activities
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh Congress on Monday expelled 25 activists, including six-time MLA Singh Ram, from primary membership of the party for six years for anti-party activities during the recent state assembly election.
The decision to expel these workers from the party was taken on the basis of complaints received from block and district Congress committees, a party release said here.
The expelled included six-time MLA Singh Ram, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter