Hrithik let off even as party irks neighbour
Mumbai: Known for their highflying ways and fixation for late night parties that run into the wee hours, Bollywood celebrities have often found themselves on the wrong side of law. Joining the long list of errant stars who have had an unfriendly brush with the authorities is Hrthik Roshan whose late night bash on Sunday made neighbours see red and police asking the actor to lower down the volume.
According to sources, police had to rush to Hrithik’s residence in the early hours of Sunday morning to bring down the music level. On a complaint filed by the actor’s neighbours, the police were forced to ask the actor to obey the rules.
Wearing the best of party outfits, the night saw the best of Bollywood climbing down from their mean machines to attend a party at Hrithik’s place. With a guest list that included the who’s who of B-town, namely Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Karan Johar, Farhan Akhtar, Genelia D’Souza, Amisha Patel, Kangana Ranaut, Priyanka Chopra, Sonali Bendre and newly engaged Shilpa and Raj Kundra, a wild bash was on the cards as it was mommy Pinky Roshan’s birthday which was on Oct 22. The party was postponed for Sunday so that the A-listers could attend.
Dancing to fast beats and loud music little did the actor care about his neighbours. Peeved with his wild antics, the neighbours made hasty calls to the authorities. And though the authorities paid a visit to Duggu’s place, they refrained from carrying out any strict action.
Owing to his celebrity status, the actor was let off after he was issued a warning. However this isn’t the first time that celebrities have been let off lightly. Previously it was Preity Zinta who was let go without even a warning when the beauty had thrown a party at her residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves