HSBC Global acquires 0.68% stake in L&T for Rs 628.72 cr
Mumbai: Foreign fund HSBC Global Investment
Funds, Mauritius has acquired 0.68 per cent stake in engineering major, Larsen and Toubro, after buying shares worth Rs 628.72 crore, through an open market transaction.
Fund house has bought 40.13 lakh shares of Larsen and
Toubro (L&T) at Rs 1,566.5 per share, representing 0.68 per
cent stake, for Rs 628.72 crore, according to the bulk trade
deal available on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
In a separate bulk deal on the BSE, another foreign fund
house Citigroup Global Markets Mauritius has sold 42.10 lakh
shares, representing 0.71 per cent stake in L&T at Rs 1,566.5
a piece, aggregating to Rs 659.49 crore.
Shares of Larsen and Toubro today closed at Rs 1,575.70
on the BSE, up 2.17 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video