HSBC Global acquires 0.68% stake in L&T for Rs 628.72 cr
Mumbai: Foreign fund HSBC Global Investment
Funds, Mauritius has acquired 0.68 per cent stake in engineering major, Larsen and Toubro, after buying shares worth Rs 628.72 crore, through an open market transaction.
Fund house has bought 40.13 lakh shares of Larsen and
Toubro (L&T) at Rs 1,566.5 per share, representing 0.68 per
cent stake, for Rs 628.72 crore, according to the bulk trade
deal available on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
In a separate bulk deal on the BSE, another foreign fund
house Citigroup Global Markets Mauritius has sold 42.10 lakh
shares, representing 0.71 per cent stake in L&T at Rs 1,566.5
a piece, aggregating to Rs 659.49 crore.
Shares of Larsen and Toubro today closed at Rs 1,575.70
on the BSE, up 2.17 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report