A hug is the first a person gives to his/her loved one. If the person you are interested in happens to be your good friend or best friend, then a hug could be the best way to convey your feelings. Like all other actions in love, even a hug has its own technique. Keep one thing in mind the hug should be as warm and romantic as possible. But don’t kill your partner with too tight a squeeze!
To understand the art of hugging and its importance in love here are several things that can prove decisive in your relationship. Read on…..
What is a hug?
A hug is a great way to give someone a smile!
Hugs also help to brighten up our day!
A hug is an expression of love, care and support.
Some of the Best things about Hugs are:
1. Brings a smile to everyone involved!
2. Can be given to anyone and shared by everyone!
3. No Calories. (Yes! Something this good is actually good for you, too) !!!
4. Best of all ... when you give someone a hug, you automatically get one in return!!!
Rules For Hugging
1. Let your hug be pure, meaning simply, "I care for you."
2. A hug is neutral territory. By closing the space with your loved one, there is no room in that moment for disagreements or grudges--only acceptance, understanding and sympathy.
3. "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven ... a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing" (from Ecclesiastes, or the Preacher 3). If you aren`t sure if it`s the right time for a hug, it`s appropriate to ask.
4. A hug may only be given, not taken.
5. A request for a hug from your spouse should never be left ungranted.
6. Live in the moment of a hug. Don`t let anything distract your attention.
Compiled by: Abhishek
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday