Hull still keen on Fulham`s Zamora, says Brown
Hull City: Hull City are still keen to sign Fulham striker Bobby Zamora despite the London club failing to land Peter Crouch, manager Phil Brown said on Tuesday.
Hull have agreed a fee to buy Zamora from Fulham, who lost out to Tottenham Hotspur in the chase for England striker Crouch, but agreeing personal terms with the 28-year-old Londoner has proved a stumbling block.
"(Spurs) have just signed Peter Crouch and Fulham will be disappointed with that and that may change their viewpoint on Bobby Zamora but, as far as I`m concerned, the door hasn`t been closed by any way," Brown told a news conference.
Hull play Beijing Guoan in their opening Asia Trophy match on Wednesday with the winner playing Spurs or West Ham United in Friday`s final.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days