`I don’t regret my statement seeking death for rapists`
Kolkata: After being caught on camera inciting mob to kill rapists in his constituency, Krishnanagar, first time Trinamool Congress MP and Tollywood actor Tapas Pal said that he does not regret what he said.
While visiting Nadia district in his constituency where four women were raped in separate incidents Pal had sworn in Bangla and incited people to beat and kill those who are responsible for the crimes.
Pal further went on to say that if the administration fails to do justice to people then he would kill the rapists himself.
The incident has kicked up another controversy in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing