`I don’t regret my statement seeking death for rapists`
Kolkata: After being caught on camera inciting mob to kill rapists in his constituency, Krishnanagar, first time Trinamool Congress MP and Tollywood actor Tapas Pal said that he does not regret what he said.
While visiting Nadia district in his constituency where four women were raped in separate incidents Pal had sworn in Bangla and incited people to beat and kill those who are responsible for the crimes.
Pal further went on to say that if the administration fails to do justice to people then he would kill the rapists himself.
The incident has kicked up another controversy in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi